Receiving payment using the Management App is very easy. If you’re receiving a payment for a homeowner’s assessment only follow the steps below.
- Search for the resident you’re receiving the payment from
- Select their name or address from the results.
- Click on the Accounting tab.
- In the Accounting tab, click on the “Payment Receipt” link (note that your Options section might have an AutoPayment button in the section below).
- In the Payment Receipt window type the Amount of the check, making sure the “Assessment Only” option is selected.
- Type the check number in the check number field, and click submit.
- At this point you can print a receipt for the homeowner and print the completed AR Form to submit to Cash Posting.
NOTE: Also look at Receive Miscellaneous Payment
Receive Assessment Only Payment