Looking up a violation for a specific unit in the Management App is very easy. Follow the steps below:
- Search for the resident you’re looking for a violation for
- Select their name or address from the results.
- Go to the Violations tab.
- Find the violation in the Violations table
- By default the table will display ALL violations. If you would like to see only OPEN violations, select the Open butto
- The Search bar searches all of the table columns.
5. Click on the Violation number in the first column to see more information about the Violation
- Clicking on the Doc file image will download a copy of the letter that was sent
- Clicking the Print button will allow you to print the Violation window
Looking Up Violation